Popular theory of everything (ToE), or ultimate theory, or master theory tries to explain and links together all physical aspects of the universe. Mental (or non physical) aspects are left out. Below is simpler version for lay men.
Knowledge - Energy
Basically, there is (1) knowledge/wisdom and (2) energy.
Knowledge is always there, constant and eternal. Knowledge is more like natural laws, present every where. 'I Know' means, I understand laws behind some thing happening.
Energy is more dynamic in nature, ever changing from one form to other.
Both Knowledge - Energy, expands and fills infintely.
Om Tat Sat (Om is the eternal sound. Tat means supreme power. Sat means truth or eternal law by which everything operates)
Knowledge - Wisdom - Eternal Laws
प्रज्नानम ब्रह्म - ப்ரஜ்ஞானம்ப்ரஹ்மந்
[Rig Veda: Brahman is Knowledge or Consciousness is Brahman]
ஸத்யம் ஞானம் அநந்தம் ப்ரஹ்மந்
[Brahman is Truth, Knowledge and Infinity]
Truth is one but exist in pair
It is one without a second [ஏகம்ஏவ அத்வைதம். ]
ஏகம்ஏவ அத்வைதம். - தன்னிகரில்லா, ஒப்பில்லா அப்பன்
[The Reality is one without a second]
Truth may be one, but exist in pair. Similar to coin is one, but has two sides.
Sarvam (all is basically) Siva Shakthi
Siva represents Knowledge or Eternal Laws which is inert. Natural laws (if one prefers to call), control everything
Shakthi represents Energy or supreme power.
Siva Shakthi exist in pair. You can not separate them
There is nothing with out it and nothing beyond it [அதுயின்றி எதுவுமில்லை - அதுகடந்து எதுவுமில்லை]
EveryTHING is just Energy
ஆதியும் அந்தமும் இல்லா அரும்பெருஞ் சோதியை,கேட்டறியோம்.
உனைக் கண்டறிவாரை, முந்திய முதல் நடு இறுதியும் ஆனாய் (மாணிக்கவாசகர்) .
ஆதியும் அந்தமும் ஆன ஐயாரன் அடித்தலமே (திருநாவுக்கரசர்) .
ஆதியும்ஈறும் ஆய எம்அடிகள் – (சுந்தரர்) .
The Divine has no beginning, middle or end and is also timeless. Manifests as Infinite Energy
- Everything that can be measured or controlled is basically energy - physical and mental (or non physical).
- Difficult to comprehend: There is eternal infinite source of energy (if you prefer, you can call it God or ultimate reality), from which all energy packets/things emerge. There are two possibilities, either all will merge back or get dissipitated in to infinite vastness or emptiness.
- ஓம்பூர்ணமத: பூர்ணமிதம் பூர்ணாத் பூர்ண முதச்யதே
பூர்ணஸ்ய பூர்ண மாதாய பூர்ணமேவா வஸிஷ்யதே
Above text means: Poornam means ever full, whole, complete or infinite or Perfect. From Fullness comes infinite beings, which is also Fullness or made up of same divine essence. Taking Fullness from Fullness, Fullness Indeed Remains unaffected and unchanged. (poornam also mean both full and void or zero)
- Basic states are just two, 0 and 1. Anything is not Black and white. But all shades of grey. Everything is made up of Presence/Absence of energy.
What is prana (life force energy)? Does it exist at spiritual level? This is outside this model, unknown so far?
- Physical manifests as particle/matter and wave.
Fundamental interactions, or fundamental forces are: (1) the gravitational and (2) electromagnetic interactions; and (3) the strong, and (4) weak interactions, which produce forces at minuscule, subatomic distances and govern nuclear interactions.
Each of the known fundamental interactions can be described mathematically as a field. The gravitational force is attributed to the curvature of spacetime. The other three are discrete quantum fields.
Nuclear force, was needed to overcome the electrostatic repulsion, a manifestation of electromagnetism, of the positively charged protons. Otherwise, the nucleus could not exist. The weak interaction or weak nuclear force is responsible for some nuclear phenomena such as beta decay. It may be useful to explain how the universe evolved.
All these four fundamental forces are believed to be related, and to unite into a single force at high energies on a minuscule scale, the Planck scale, which is yet to be proven or explained with a logical model.
Theories of everything, which integrate Grand Unified Theories with a quantum gravity theory face a greater barrier, because no quantum gravity theories, which include string theory, loop quantum gravity, and twistor theory, are complete. Lot of work is required.
- Mental manifests as thought/information and wave/influence/radiation.
Like physical forces (gravitation, electric, nuclear bonding), there are mental forces. One living being can mentally act on other.
- Mental or psychological forces underlie behavior of living beinngs including humans. Strong mental forces are based on feelings and emotions emotions. Subconscious mind may be responsible for weak mental forces.
- Psychodynamics or dynamic psychology, in its broadest sense, is an approach to psychology that emphasizes systematic study of the psychological forces that underlie human behavior, feelings, and emotions
- Mental Causation: Investigating the Mind’s Powers in a Natural World
- In the nervous system and brain, there also flows a metaphysical nerve force energy, which behaves similar to electricity. Physical human magnetism is created by the nerve force energy flowing through the nervous system .
- Psychic energy - the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal
Life - Life force
Hard to come up with a precise definition of life. Many definitions are to separate living things from nonliving ones. Life is a self-sustained chemical system capable of undergoing Darwinian evolution. Living systems are open self-organizing living things that interact with their environment. These systems are maintained by flows of knowledge/information and energy/matter. Life is the aspect of existence that processes, acts, reacts, evaluates, and evolves through growth (reproduction and metabolism).
In the Digital Age of Biology, Life is code (DNA).
Life force may refer to:
Energy (esotericism), a concept in spirituality and alternative medicine;
Prana, the Sanskrit word for "life force" or "vital principle;
Chi (Qi or natural energy) animates matter, infusing it with life. As a result, it is often described as the "life force." This life force circulates throughout the body with the blood so that it can provide its own particular form of nutrition to the myriad cells.
One can often find a halo representing Life force, surrounding the heads of Christ, the Madonna, the disciples, visiting angels, cherubs, and many other members of the heavenly host.
The idea that the Earth is alive (bubbling with life force) is found in philosophy and religion
Elements make up system
- Individual elements make up system. Any system will be an element for other system. Both Individual elemets and system have inherent (natural) frequency (wave properties). Maximum effect at resonance. If systems match properly, there will be harmony.
- One can analyse top down, breaking in to successive pairs, which can go endless.
More on Duality
- Ultimate reality (only Truth) may be one, but exist in pair. Similar to coin is one, but has two sides.
- All are about balance of two opposites, with out annihilating each other.
There is no good-bad, correct-wrong... Just two opposite views
- One will see duality every where (Yin-Yang). Objective is to balance, not to annihilate.
- zero and infinite are two sides of the coin.
- Representing “the unity of all” was another reason why the alchemists of the times considered the ouroboros symbol important. Ouroboros is depicted in black and white halves, just like the Yin-Yang symbol of eastern culture. Ouroboros is a symbol which has been used widely in many different cultures throughout the world during the course of history.
- In China, it was believed that the Universe was created by the union of the two opposites, the Earth and the Heaven. As two powerful realms, the Earth and the Heaven united to deliver the creation of the universe. This opinion goes in line with the Chinese belief suggesting that the union of the two opposites, light and darkness, produces creative energy. Just like the symbol of Yin-Yang with the duality of opposite sides existing in harmony, the infinity symbol has also been used as a representation of unity in Chinese culture.
- In the North American culture, the infinity symbol was seen in some carvings in the ruins left behind by the Aztecs. Ouroboros in also found in Norse Mythology. When it was used by the Egyptians for the first time in the history around 1600 B.C., ouroboros was considered as the symbol of the sun. Through Egyptians it was passed on to the Phoenician culture and through their relations with Phoenicians it was moved to the culture of Ancient Greek people.
- It is also believed that the Milky Way galaxy is the source of inspiration for the infinity symbol. The Milky Way galaxy, which has the shape of a circle, was considered as the serpent in these myths.
- Ouroboros is also used to symbolize the concepts of evil and good counterbalancing each other – which cannot exist without each other (or from another point of view, the existence of which cannot be determined without the existence of the other, e.g. we consider something bad because we know what goodness is).
- “Hen to pan” means “one is all”, “the one is the all”, e.g. unity of opposite sides of one’s being, the duality in one’s nature. Ouroboros the infinity symbol represents two different phenomena such as life and death which cannot exist without one another.